Monday, May 6, 2013

Rocking the Audience in Liv-Glam

Wow, time flies when you're having fun!

What have I been up to these past few weeks, you ask? Aside from shopping sprees, sorting inventory, exploring, picture taking, and the occasional dancing, I've been attending some incredible shows produced by Classic W/ Style Corporation. And I've been rocking the audience in the new spring line of clothing from Liv-Glam. I can't tell you how much I absolutely love this store! Samantha Jones designs truly incredible, highly detailed clothing. I fawn over rich textures and mesh details, and my eyes have just been soaking up the Liv-Glam perfection.

Here I am arriving at the CWS-produced Do You Think You Can Dance Finale, wearing the Shanty mini dress from Liv-Glam's Spring Boutique. Maybe this is just the art history-lover in me, but I was attracted to the pattern which closely resembles an ancient Chinese design commonly seen on decorative objects. In fact, one of the colors that this dress comes in is the classic cloisonne blue. But I decided to stick with black for this short and spunky outfit, which has a bit of an edge that suited some of the dance styles of the evening. I paired the mini dress with some other asian-infused accessories and platform heels that complement the wide black bands and gold accents on the dress. Sporting a short black hairdo with choppy bangs and a mini dress that shows off my long legs, I felt ready to jump on stage and bust out some moves in this outfit!



My style:

Dress: Shanty Mini Dress III in Black by Liv-Glam
Shoes: Shiki in Black by Maitreya
Hair: Marcella in Ebony by Tukinowaguma
Watch/Bracelet: Asia Watch/Bracelet in Black-Gold by Gizza
Necklace: Hou-Se! Choker in Black by Chop Zuey
Body Tattoo: Gueisha Tattoo in Dark by V Tattoo Store
Nails: Manicure Nail Art Prim Nails by Sexy Mamas
Lipstick: Tia Maria Lip Gel by M.O.C.K
Eyelashes: BlackDarling by Redgrave




I also attended the CWS May Model of the Month Contest, wearing the spring Sabrina Bodycon dress by Liv-Glam. This season is all about bright colors and bold patterns, and this form-fitting knee-length dress achieves both. The spiraling cream lines over bright royal purple-blue has an attention-getting elegance when you walk into a room. I decided to play down the accessories, letting the dress in all its glory take center stage. I completed this outfit with cream-colored jewelry and crisscrossing strappy heels that echo the lines in the clothing. I felt like all eyes were on me in this totally striking dress!



My style:

Dress: Sabrina Bodycon Dress II by Liv-Glam
Necklace and Earrings: Shannon in Pearl by GeWunjo
Bracelet: Mirjam in Pearl by GeWunjo
Shoes: Delicious in Cream by N-core
Bag: BonBon Bag in Pastel Cream by Les Petits Details
Hair: Alice in Nova Black by Vanity Hair
Nails: Deluxe French Manicure Prim Nails by Sexy Mamas
Lipstick: Tia Maria Lip Gel by M.O.C.K
Eyeshadow: [K]Ojen MK02 by KOOQLA




Most recently, I attended the Ania Mode fashion show at the CWS Dome Runway wearing the Ella Night Dress from the K Collection by Liv-Glam. I will blog this show separately in another post, but wanted to show off the outfit that I wore to the event. This gorgeous evening dress has a silvery-blue embroidered floral pattern that sparkles in the light and looks absolutely stunning. I love how the mesh hem line falls slightly lower in front, showing off the back of my legs. I decided to accessorize with glistening jewelry that complements the design and high heels that have small flowers at the toes. Exquisitely crafted, very lovely and refined, this dress made me feel every bit as sophisticated and sleek.



My style:

Dress: Ella Night Dress by Liv-Glam
Jewelry: Noor Mystic Infinity by Lazuri
Shoes: Caresse in Silver by N-core
Bag: Silver Metallic Clutch by Liziaah Boutique
Hair: Alice in Nova Black by Vanity Hair
Nails: Deluxe French Manicure Prim Nails by Sexy Mamas
Lipstick: Tall Poppy Lip Gel by M.O.C.K
Eyeshadow: [K]Ojen MK02 by KOOQLA 
Eyelashes: BlackDarling by Redgrave




I just can't get enough of this designer, so I rushed off on another shopping spree. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of me in Liv-Glam. You should go out and fill up your shopping bags, too! Here's your limo. Enjoy!


     ☆´¨)  xoxo,                                                                                                                                
(.¸.•´ (¸.•` ☆ .:. Laura Reverie ..
:☆¨*•.
                                                                 
´. 5.6.13

No comments:

Post a Comment