Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ms. Sophisticated Pageant - What a Show!





This past Sunday I attended one of the most incredible shows I have seen in Second Life to date - The Ms. Sophisticated 2013 Beauty Pageant produced by Classic w/ Style. This three hour event featured a swimsuit competition, individual talent performances, large group dances, a formal gown competition, interview questions, and a final awards ceremony with fireworks. I was thoroughly impressed by the professional coordination and consistent quality throughout the show. All five of the contestants and all of the model performers were well rehearsed and simply stunning. I hope to share my photo roll from the event; I couldn't stop taking pictures of all the incredible things I saw!


In addition to channeling class and sophistication in every way possible, the event was infused with a spring Easter theme. All those attending received a lovely dress as a gift, and I might add that the large crowd assembled to watch the show looked very nice as well. I myself came in the richly patterned Marline Mini Dress by Asteria Creations. I thought its floral pattern, lovely frills and plume of the skirt suggested the spring weather that I long for, yet the rich golden fabric still has a weightiness appropriate for this seasonal transition month. The finely crafted belt was made for the dress, and I accessorized with the striking En Tournant jewelry set by Lazuri. I purchased this exclusive set including necklace, earrings and bracelet at an on-going event at Creations Park where the designer graciously donates all proceeds to the Michael J. Fox Foundation. I always love to support good causes and find what little ways I can to help make a difference. Listening to the contestants answer their questions, it's apparent that this group of dedicated and talented women also strive to make the world better and be the best versions of themselves that they can possibly be. I'm quite glad that I attended this event; it was entertaining, fashionable, inspiring, and I look forward to more in the future!

My Style:

Dress: Marline Mini Dress by Asteria Creations
Belt: Marline Belt by Asteria Creations
Necklace: En Tournant CFP Exclusive by Lazuri
Earrings: En Tournant CFP Exclusive by Lazuri
Bracelet: En Tournant CFP Exclusive by Lazuri
Shoes: Sense 2 in Champagne by N-core
Hair: Nimue by Maitreya
Eyelashes: BlackDarling by Redgrave


     ☆´¨)  xoxo,                                                                                                                                
(.¸.•´ (¸.•` ☆ .:. Laura Reverie ..
:☆¨*•.
                                                                 
´. 3.14.13

No comments:

Post a Comment