Sunday, March 10, 2013

Honored to be a CWS Styling Event Winner!


On Wednesday I decided to be brave and enter my first styling event. Why not continue pushing myself to try new things and be better? I'm sure glad that I did because not only did I gain valuable styling and stage experience, I also took first place! The other contestants were simply stunning and I look forward to growing and learning from these talented models. The night's styling theme was White Versus Black Swan, and here is my styling description from the event:

Good evening everyone, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Laura Reverie and this is my debut styling event. Tonight I am performing a couture ballet of fine style and poise.

My tall and slender body is costumed in a flowing black chiffon mini dress with tiers of fabric that accentuate my graceful movements. A diamond-studded hair boa flexes atop my head as I dance, adding more expression to my physical interpretation of a swan. The sweetness and delicacy of my appearance plays against the dark folds of my garment and heavy eye makeup, setting the stage for the dramatic tension that will unfold in my choreography.

The opal, pearl and diamond-studded jewelry float on my limbs as I interpret the sounds of Romance in F through my graceful movements. My toes are pointed in high-arched heels that lace and tie around my ankles like pointe shoes, which make it effortless to pirouette on stage.

My ensemble has been created by Bliss Couture, Chop Zuey, Maitreya and Vanity Hair. It is a glamorous and classical style well suited for a couture rendition of an orchestral ballet and young dancer who wishes to star in the limelight.

I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to the University of Classic w/ Style, Anrol, Steve, Janet, Tiffani, Vicky, Lisana, and all present this evening.

,.-*'¨ˆ¨'*·-.¸¸,.-*'¨ˆ¨'*·-.¸¸,.-*'¨ˆ¨'*·-.¸,.-*'¨ˆ¨'*·-.¸

My Style:
Dress: Kathena Flexi Dress in Noir by Bliss Couture
Shoes: Maitreya Gold Foxy in Black by Maitreya
Bracelet and Ring: Romance in F by Chop Zuey
Hair and Accessory: Babette in Noir by Vanity Hair
Eye Makeup: Nina as the Black Swan by Fhang Candy
Eyelashes: Sparkle by Redgrave
Lipstick: Pohutukawa Lip Gel by M.O.C.K


     ☆´¨)  xoxo,                                                                                                                                
(.¸.•´ (¸.•` ☆ .:. Laura Reverie ..
:☆¨*•.
                                                                 
´. 3.10.13

No comments:

Post a Comment